Customer Protect Warranty is my Dealer Guarantee and available from 3 to 24 months with payouts ranging from £500 to £5000 per claim.
Most vehicles except non u/k specification imports and modified / tuned versions are able to have this warranty applied including those over eight years old.
The list below will give a good idea of the scope of Customer Protect's dealer guarantee cover:
- The rocker assembly, including hydraulic followers.
- Inlet and exhaust valves (not burnt valves).
- Springs and guides.
- Cylinder head (not cracks, de-coking or porous heads).
- Cylinder head gasket (except skim).
- Push rods.
- Camshaft and followers.
- Timing gears and chains (excluding tensioners
- and connected electrical devices).
- Oil pump.
- Pistons and rings.
- Cylinder bores (excluding cracked or porous bores).
- Con rods.
- Gudgeon pins and bearings.
- Crankshaft and bearings.
- Inlet manifold.
- Flywheel and ring gear.
- Timing belts are included provided that the last due
- change of belt has taken place.
- Manual gearbox.
- Internal gears.
- Synchromesh hubs.
- Bearings, bushes and transfer gears (excluding oil leaks).
- Internal shafts.
- Brake bands.
- Valve block.
- Oil pump.
- Bearings and bushes.
- Drive plate and transfer gears (excluding oil leaks).
- Failure of any internal mechanical parts.
- Internal crown wheel and pinion.
- Bearings and bushes.
- Centre plate.
- Pressure plate.
- Release bearing.
- Oil contamination (centre plate only).
- Master and slave cylinders.
- Drive shafts including constant velocity joints.
- Universal joints and couplings (not gaiters).
- Front and rear wheel bearings.
- Universal joints and couplings.
- Half shafts.
- Rear-wheel external drive shafts, including
- constant velocity joints, universal joints and couplings (not gaiters).
Fuel System (Diesel and Petrol)
- Automatic choke.
- Lift pump.
- Mechanical or electrical fuel pumps and tank sender unit.
Fuel Injection System
- Fuel injection system.
- Throttle body.
- Airflow meter.
- Idle control valve.
- Cold start valve.
- Warm up regulator.
- Overrun cut off valve.
- Throttle potentiometer.
- Fuel accumulator.
- Pressure regulator.
- Map sensor (except injectors and heater plugs).
Engine Cooling System
- Engine cooling system.
- Oil cooler.
- Heater matrix.
- Water pump.
- Viscous fan coupling.
- Thermostat and thermostat housing.
- Steering (including power assisted steering).
- Steering rack and pinion (not gaiters).
- Steering box.
- Power steering rack and pump.
- Power steering reservoir and idler box.
Front and Rear Suspension
- Hydrolastic displacers and hydropneumatic spheres.
- Coil springs.
- Upper and lower wishbones.
- Ball and swivel joints.
- Shock absorbers.
- Brake master cylinder.
- Wheel cylinders.
- Restrictor valve.
- Brake calliper seals.
- Starter motor and solenoid.
- Window and sun roof motors.
- Electric window switches.
- Sunroof switch.
- Central locking motors.
- Heater fan motor.
- Indicator flasher relay.
- Front and rear windscreen wiper and washer motors.
- Thermostatically-controlled radiator fan motor.
- Multi-function stalk switch.
- Engine electronic control unit (ECU).
- Oil filter and anti-freeze are included only if it is essential to replace them because of the failure of a part which is included under this agreement.
- If any of the included parts fail and this damages the casing, it will also be included.
- All four wheel drive components are included.
Air-conditioning (Factory fitted)
- The air conditioning compressor unit is included.
Turbo Charger (Factory fitted)
- The turbo charger unit is included.
Anti-lock Braking System (Factory Fitted)
- The ABS modulator and sensors will be included.
working materials and casings. However excluded is the bodywork, paint, glass, trim, in car entertainment, satellite navigation, catalytic converters and other items as listed in the warranty schedule including wear and tear.
Transfer of Ownership
The benefit of your warranty agreement is transferable should you sell the vehicle to a private individual.
This is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed in your warranty agreement.